In 1644 Rev. Samuel Rutherford published LEX, REX, The Law & the Prince to demonstrate that the natural law is above the King, Some 364 years later The Invisible Hand Blog is born after a historic election a Reagan Conservative born in the 60's molded in the Reagan years begins this blog to demonstrate the God given Unalienable rights given to every person by God. God bless the truth and let the truth be raised.
President Obama's New Strategy or what I call the OBAMA DOCTRINE, is extending a hand of friendship to our enemies. President Obama does this so well to enemies of the United States, however, he ignores the 57% who voted for the other guy and the ones whose voices are raising in the Tea Party. In response to Obama Reaching Out to Our Enemies
the Invisible Hand has produced a You Tube video that educates young people to the NEW OBAMA DOCTRINE called "Crusade For Freedom."
The Obama Administration is reviewing the Somali Pirates Demands. If the Demands are met the Somali Pirates will release Captain Richard Phillips. President Obama will not talk about the elephant in the room, but the Invisible Hand has learned all of the demands the pirates are seeking and that Obama is considering paying off the pirates in exchange for the release of Captain Richard Phillips.
Here are the Somali Pirates Demands:
1. $2,000,000 in GOLD, no U.S. DOLLARS;
2. Free Passage to Mogadishu, Somali;
3. 25 DVD's and an IPOD with downloads of Obama's Speeches, for each pirate involved in the takeover of Maersk Alabama;
4. The Pirates demand delivery of all items by President Obama Personally, so that, President Obama can bow to all Pirates involved in the takeover Maersk Alabama.
These are all the demands of the Somali Pirates, WHAT WILL OBAMA DO?
IF HIS PAST IS ANY INDICATION, HE WILL TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT AND BAIL-OUT THE PIRATES.
John Quincy Adams believed that Christian principles and civil government must be linked together. Supreme Court Justice John Jay stated, Providence (GOD) has given our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers." George Washington warned us in his Farewell Address stated, "religion and morality are necessary in politics."
The United States is a great nation because it was a Christian Nation. The USA is the worlds longest on-going constitutional republic. It has remained for over 220 years under one document and one form of government. Look at other countries like France has had 7-8 forms of government, Italy 51, and so on and so forth. Maybe Obama is right, today we are not a Christian Nation, but that does not mean that we were never a Christian Nation and that does not mean that the USA will once again find its faith, just as John Locke on the TV show LOST regained his faith.
The evidence is there in the threads of American History, the USA is great because this nation was a Christian Nation. In fact Supreme Court Justice Brewer went through America's History from its beginning until 1892 and showcased 75 pieces of evidence to show that the USA is a Christian Nation.
Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 143 U.S. 457 (1892)
. . . no purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national, because this is a religious people. This is historically true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation.
(1) The commission to Christopher Columbus, prior to his sail westward, is from "Ferdinand and Isabella, by the grace of God, King and Queen of Castile," etc., and recites that "it is hoped that by God's assistance some of the continents and islands in the ocean will be discovered," etc.;
(2) The first colonial grant, that made to Sir Walter Raleigh;
(3) The first charter of Virginia, granted by King James I in 1606;
(4) 1609 Charter by King James I;
(5) 1611 Charter by King James I;
(6) Establishment of the Christian Religion as one of the purposes of the grant of other colonies;
(7) Mayflower Compact;
(8) The fundamental orders of Connecticut;
(9) In the charter of privileges granted by William Penn to the province of Pennsylvania;
(10) The Declaration of Independence ";
(11-54) Every Constitution of every one of the forty-four states contains language which, either directly or by clear implication, recognizes a profound reverence for religion, and an assumption that its influence in all human affairs is essential to the wellbeing of the community;
(55) It may be only in the familiar requisition that all officers shall take an oath closing with the declaration, "so help me God.";
(56) Or in provisions such as are found in Articles 36 and 37 of the declaration of rights of the Constitution of Maryland, 1867:
(57) Or like that in Articles 2 and 3 of part 1st of the Constitution of Massachusetts, 1780:
(58) Or, as in sections 5 and 14 of Article 7 of the Constitution of Mississippi, 1832:
(59) Or by Article 22 of the Constitution of Delaware, (1776), which required all officers, besides an oath of allegiance, to make and subscribe the following declaration:
"I, do profess faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, blessed for evermore, and I do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration.";
(60) Even the Constitution of the United States, which is supposed to have little touch upon the private life of the individual, contains in the First Amendment a declaration common to the constitutions of all the states, as follows: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," etc., and also provides in Article I, Section 7, a provision common to many constitutions, that the executive shall have ten days (Sundays excepted) within which to determine whether he will approve or veto a bill;
There is no dissonance in these declarations. There is a universal language pervading them all, having one meaning. They affirm and reaffirm that this is a religious nation. These are not individual sayings, declarations of private persons. They are organic utterances. They speak the voice of the entire people. While, because of a general recognition of this truth, the question has seldom been presented to the courts, (61) yet we find that in Updegraph v. Commonwealth, 11 S. & R. 394, 400, it was decided that
"Christianity, general Christianity, is, and always has been, a part of the common law of Pennsylvania; . . . not Christianity with an established church and tithes and spiritual courts, but Christianity with liberty of conscience to all men.";
(62) People v. Ruggles, 8 Johns. 290, 294-295, Chancellor Kent, the great commentator on American law, speaking as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of New York;
(63) And in the famous case of @ 43 U. S. 198, this Court, while sustaining the will of Mr. Girard, with its provision for the creation of a college into which no minister should be permitted to enter, observed: "It is also said, and truly, that the Christian religion is a part of the common law of Pennsylvania.";
If we pass beyond these matters to a view of American life,
(64) as expressed by its laws,
(65) its business,
(66) its customs,
(67) and its society,
we find every where a clear recognition of the same truth. Among other matters, note the following:
(68) the form of oath universally prevailing, concluding with an appeal to the Almighty;
(69) the custom of opening sessions of all deliberative bodies and most conventions with prayer;
(70) the prefatory words of all wills, "In the name of God, amen;"
(71) the laws respecting the observance of the Sabbath, with the general cessation of all secular business, and the closing of courts, legislatures, and other similar public assemblies on that day;
(72) the churches and church organizations which abound in every city, town, and hamlet;
(73) the multitude of charitable organizations existing every where under Christian auspices;
(74) the gigantic missionary associations, with general support,
(75) and aiming to establish Christian missions in every quarter of the globe.
These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation. In the face of all these, shall it be believed that a Congress of the United States intended to make it a misdemeanor for a church of this country to contract for the services of a Christian minister residing in another nation?
The Russian President Dmitry Medvedev looked into Obama's eyes and says,"MY COMRADE." "My comrade Obama can listen." Those two words, "My Comrade" are all you have to hear to know that Obama's Policy in Foreign Affairs is a 180 degree turn from our Super Power past. This is the shape of a New World Order, a new COLLECTIVISM. Robert Hormats, vice chairmen of Goldman Sachs International, who helped prepare summits for presidents Gerald R. Ford, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, claimed, "it's the passing of an era, the U.S. is becoming less dominant while other nations are gaining influence." A new world collectivism where the voice of the collective is the leadership in the world.
At the conclusion of the G20 summit Obama explained, "in a world that is as complex as it is, it is very important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply dictating solutions." The president brokered the New World Collectivism even signing on to a communique that Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz said repudiated the previous U.S. led push to free capitalism from the constraints of government. "This is a major step forward and a reversal of the ideology of the 1990s, and at a very official level, a rejection of the ideas pushed by the U.S. and others, it's a historic moment when the world came together and said we were wrong to push deregulation," said Stiglitz.
The moment when the world came together, a moment Obama called, "the turning point" a new collectivism all equal in power and might. This moment in time is a turning point, but not in the way Obama wants it to be remembered, the invisible hand believes this is the moment the 2009 G20 Economic Summit when the USA jumped the shark in world affairs.
For you uninformed in pop-culture cliches, jumping the shark refers to a point in time when a television show or series' history where the plot veers off into the absurd or out-of-the-ordinary characterizations making the television show lose its original appeal and has passed their peak. The colloquialism comes from the TV show Happy Days, where Fonzie actually jumped a shark. At that point, you knew it was just a matter of time before Happy days was off the air.
Now, the USA has joined the forces of Europe and other communistic, socialistic countries, no longer is America the Super Power that dictates, no longer is America the leader in the world, no longer America alone, Obama's path is a one way road to be like Europe, to be like his comrades. The only problem by going down this path enables other would be powers to fill the void and the USA will no longer be willing or able to thwart that advance, because just like Happy Days, the USA has jumped the shark and our time as a rating leader has been canceled.
Everyone preparing for the next presidential election, and that includes you Sarah, get ready for this "gotcha" question, "So can you explain in your own terms the OBAMA DOCTRINE?" Well, Mr. Gibson, the Obama doctrine is the USA's foreign policy toward rogue nations and it goes like this:
Step One: Extend a open hand;
Step Two: Do an Interview on the station with ties to that rogue nation and explain why America is wrong;
Step Three: Write a letter filled with hope, love and a heartfelt apology to that Nation's leader; READ FULL STORY
Step Four: Sit Down and have a Coke with the leader of that rogue nation;
Step Five: Sing the Coke Song;
Finally, Step Six: World Peace!!!
You got that you potential Presidential Nominees, There is now no WAR ON TERROR, only the OBAMA DOCTRINE, learn it, live it, & love it.